Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's your birthday!

It's your BIRTHDAY! 
:D


Blessed Birthday brother Mark Sim !
21st September :) 

What does Mark have to say about himself? 

Hey there! My name is Mark Sim Ji-Zen. I am 14 years old this year. I was born in 21st of September, 

1997. I'm currently studying in Methodist Boys School.My favourite colour is black. I like to eat chicken rice

 and drink Coke, Sprite etc... My favourite sport is volleyball, badminton and football. My ambition is to 

become an inventor one day


How about to group Barnabas? :) 

I am very happy that i am in group Barnabas. Throughout this whole year i had learned a lot of things. A lot of

 trials had come, but it is all these trials and sufferings that i am able to grow in God's side. Until now, i am 

very grateful that i had come to know group Barnabas more and more. Thoughtful sisters, and helpful brothers

 had left a great memories through this whole year. I hope that in this few more months left God will bless this 

group and guide this group furthermore. AND THAT'S THE SPIRIT OF~~~BARNABAS!!!


Blessed Birthday once again Mark!

Now, Who's NEXT !?

No comments:

Post a Comment